Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two Weeks Till Showtime--Another loop around the Rock...

Only two weeks before we leave Seattle for points East! I took another 50-mile training ride today around Bainbridge Island. It was sunny, around 65, and very windy...headwinds are good practice (I kept reminding myself) for those howlers across the Great Plains. Upon finishing a banana break I was treated to a sail-by of the ferry Walla Walla on its way to Bremerton...or was it the ferry Bremerton on its way to Walla Walla...

One last big training ride next weekend. It's the Flying Wheels Summer Century in the Redmond WA area. I will be content if my wheels are rolling--I'm not sure about the 'flying' part.

Thanks for stopping by...more to come.

Marty

2 comments:

jkup said...

Keep training Marty! This will pay off in the Rockies.

Unknown said...

How about a rundown on your bicycle and its equipment for those technogeeks among your supporters?